Other Services (Miscellaneous)
The Library provides access to the following equipment to make your tasks easier. Please note that some require a fee and availability is not guaranteed.
- Copier - Photocopying machines are located in the front and back of the Library. Charge is 10 cents/page.
- Flash Drives - Flash drives are available for purchase for $10.00. Check with staff at the Adult Reference desk.
- Headphones - Headphones are attached to Library computers (excluding catalog terminals) or you may purchase a set at the Circulation counter for $4.00.
- Microfilm/fiche readers and scanners - Microfilm readers, a microfiche reader and microfilm scanners are available near the back of the Library. Please ask a staff member at the Adult Reference desk if you need assistance.
- Portable floppy drive - A portable floppy drive is available for use copying and reading old discettes. Please check with staff at the Adult Reference desk. You will be asked to leave your Library card or another form of picture identification while you borrow it. Use is permitted in the Library only.
- Printing & Scanning - check Computer Service page.
- Print Magnifier - Please see Services for the Visually Impaired/Homebound.
If you are planning to come to the Library with a group and would like a guided visit, please contact the Adult or Youth coordinators for Tours/Group Visits.
Information on registering for individual library cards prior to a group visits can be found at tcpl.org/circulation-class-visits.php.
The Youth Services Department welcomes classes and groups during regular library hours. For helpful information to make your visit more pleasant and productive, please visit tcpl.org/kids/class-visits.php.
Check our Federal and State Tax Information page for more information or call the Adult Reference Desk at 607-272-4556.