Renewing Library Materials
Library materials can be renewed if no one else has placed a hold on the item. However, new books, DVDs, and interlibrary loans (ILLs) can not be renewed. If the item is overdue before it is renewed, the overdue charge for the first loan period will be automatically added to the account. An item can be renewed only once.
To renew items from home
- Log in to your account. You will need your library barcode and password to renew items. Your password usually is the last four-digits of your phone number.
- Choose the tab at the top left of your screen that says, "Items Out."
- Click in the box next to each item you would like to renew.
- Click on ‘Renew Selected Items.’
- A screen will appear that says ‘Items successfully renewed.’
- Click "back" to see the new due date.
- If you need help renewing items, please call Circulation Services at 607-272-4557, ext. 269.
Note: PowerPAC renews the items from the date you renew them, not from the date they are due.