Subject & Research Guides
Are you looking for reliable and authoritative information on a particular topic?
Subject Guides contain information and links to websites, books, databases and suggestions for how to search the catalog.
The eBooks and More Guide will show you how to browse, check out and download books and music from TCPL's website. Check out some of the latest additions to our eBook collection!
We always welcome your comments and suggestions for additional topics!
Note: To directly access online databases, please go to tcpl.org/research/databases.php.
- Adult Literacy: Adult Basic Education (ABE)
- Baby Boomer Guide
- Biographies, Memoirs & Personal Narratives
- ConnecTech (QR codes, social networking, eReaders, technology tips & more)
- eBooks & more (Overdrive Digital Downloads)
- Education Resources
- Email Basics
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Facebook 101
- Job Hunting
- Legal Resources
- Local History & Genealogy
- Motor Vehicle Information
- New York Health Insurance and The Affordable Care Act
- Tax Information
- Voter Information
- World Languages