Health & Wellness
Health Reference Center Academic (Gale)
A previous NOVELny database, includes over 2800 journals and magazines, many of which are full text. It contains nursing and allied health journals, other medical journals, newsletters and consumer health magazines.
What do the icons mean?
- Available in the Library or from home with a TCPL card.
- Funded by NOVEL, an electronic resource access project that enables libraries across New York State to give their communities online access to the full text of hundreds of journals, newspapers and other references.
- Funded by the Finger Lakes Library System.
- Funded with RBDB funds through the South Central Regional Library Council
- In-Library Use - Accessible from Library computers only