Cell Phone Rules
Cell phones are permitted in the Library. We ask your cooperation, however, by observing the following guidelines:
- Respect the quiet of the Library.
- Turn off your ringer while in the Library.
- Use two-way messaging whenever possible.
- Keep all cell phone messages brief and quiet. (Lengthy conversations should be held outside of the Library or in the Cell Phone Zone outside the restrooms.)
- Permission from a librarian is required before taking photos or videos.
- Refrain from phone discussions while at one of the service desks.
Revised October 2015
Library Services and Policy Committee
TCPL Board of Trustees