Make a difference @ the Library!
Volunteers are a welcome and integral part of our library. They help us to offer the very best services to our community. They are part of the Library Team!
The Volunteer Program at the Tompkins County Public Library includes senior citizens, students, and professional people. All you need to join is interest in, and enthusiasm for, volunteering!
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Answering business phones
- Internet trainers
- Shelf Readers
- Special projects
- Emptying book return bins
Visit the Tompkins County Public Library Foundation volunteer opportunities page for opportunities unique to the Foundation.
To find out more contact the Volunteer Coordinator:
Tonya C. Curran
- Apply Online
- Call 607-272-4557 ext. 226
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stop by the Reference or Circulation Desk for a volunteer application.